Terms and Conditions
Last updated: October 18, 2023
Website URL: marieandmartin.com
Company Name: frisinka OÜ
Address: Sepapaja tn 6, Tallinn, 15551, Estonia
The owner mentioned above includes its affiliated companies, websites, applications, software, and tools (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), and, with this Agreement, outlines the rights and obligations that you and all users share, as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”), for the purpose of making use of any of the content, software, or other tools on the website (“services”).
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Estonia.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to frisinka OÜ, Sepapaja tn 6, 15551, Tallinn.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire Agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to marieandmartin.com, accessible from https://marieandmartin.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the Agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
All or a portion of the services offered by the Company on the website are paid in accordance with the terms below:
- Forms of Payment. We accept payment through the methods offered at the time of purchase or when a balance is due. The provider and method of payment are determined by your location, device, and purchased item. We reserve the right, at any time, to reject payment for any reason.
- Currency. Payments will be accepted on the website in the currency based on your location and in accordance with local laws.
- Refund Policy. Except when required by law, payments made by a user are not refundable by the company. Refund requests are administered on a case-by-case basis and, if granted, do so at the sole discretion of the company.
If any of the services offered by us are only available with a paid subscription, you will be billed in advance and on a recurring and periodic basis (such as daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or other agreed upon time frames) at the end of each period. With each successful payment, the subscription will automatically renew under the same conditions unless canceled.
- Cancellation. You are entitled to cancel a subscription at any time and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Cancellation does not entitle you to a refund for any prior payments made.
- Fee Changes. If any changes occur to the subscription amount, you will be given notice of at least one (1) billing cycle prior to the change taking effect. Notice will be given by the e-mail on your registered account or profile.
- Free Trials. Any free trial, sample, or other abridged versions of our services that are offered shall be considered a one (1) time use based on the registering of a user’s e-mail. It is strictly prohibited for a user to create and register more than one (1) e-mail solely to access another free trial on the website.
As a user of our services, it is prohibited to engage in the following activities to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the website or services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our written permission;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead other users or us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or services, including those that restrict the copying of content or protected marks;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm the company, website, mobile app, or any other platforms where the services are offered;
- Use any information obtained from the website or the service to harass, abuse, or harm another person or group of people;
- Make improper use of our support services, specifically, our customer service representatives, or make false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Use the website or services in a manner that is inconsistent with its intended use or against any applicable laws;
- Engage in spamming, linking, or referring to other websites for commercial or other purposes;
- Upload or transmit, or the attempt of such act, viruses, trojan horses, or other damaging or improper material, including the spamming or continuous posting of repetitive text, that has the potential to interfere, modify, impair, disrupt, alter, or interfere with another user’s experience with the website or its features, functions, operations, or maintenance; – Attempting any unauthorized automated use of the website, such as using scripts to send comments and messages, or using mining tools with the intention of gathering, injecting, or extracting data;
- Deleting copyrights, trademarks, disclaimers, or any other marks from the website or its content;
- Impersonating another user or person by use of a username, e-mail, personal name, or in any other manner;
- Upload or transmit, or the attempt of such act, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), lxl pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices, also known as “spyware,” “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms;”
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website, services, networks, and other connections;
- Harassing, annoying, intimidating, or threatening any of the other users, employees, agents, contractors, or any other individual affiliated with the company;
- Disabling or attempting to disable restrictions implemented by the website that prohibits access to certain areas;
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the software on the website;
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, to use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any crawlable spider, robot or bots, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accessed the website or services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- Using a buying or purchasing agent to make purchases on the website;
- Making any unauthorized use of the website or the services, such as collecting usernames, e-mail addresses, or personal names of users by electronic or other means to send unsolicited e-mails or create user accounts by automated means or under false pretences;
- Using the website or services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise using the website, services, marks, content, data, or any part thereof for any revenue-generating endeavour, commercial purpose, or for personal benefit;
- Using the website or services to advertise or offer to sell goods or other services;
- Selling your user profile or account on the website.
Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you, either on the website or by a 3rd party, the right to leave a review or rating of the services provided. Said review or rating requires that you:
- Should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- Do not contain any offensive, abusive, racist, profanity-laden language;
- Do not reference discriminatory language or references related to religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Do not include references to illegal activity;
- Do not post negative reviews as part of a scheme working with a competitor of ours;
- Do not make any suggestions or conclusions as to the legality of our services, products, or conduct;
- Do not post any false or misleading comments about your experience with the website or our company; and
- Do not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
In our sole discretion, we may decide to accept, reject, or remove reviews. Our responsibility is to screen reviews to ensure that any postings regarding the website and its services are accurate and verifiable. Any reviews made by you or other website users do not represent our opinions or statements of the services or of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability, claims, or losses resulting from any review made on the website. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, commercial, royalty-free, and assignable license ( and sublicense ability) to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to such reviews made.
Intellectual Property Infringement
It is our duty to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Therefore, it is our policy to respond to any claim that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property protected under law.
If you are an owner of any protected intellectual property that you feel is being used without your authorization, you must submit notice to us by any of the contact details mentioned herein and include a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
If any request is made, and it is determined that you are not the owner of the intellectual property or do not have the authority to act on the owner’s behalf, you may be held accountable for damages which may also include costs related to attorneys’ fees for such misrepresentation.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our company with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL(s) where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Your contact details including a personal name, address, phone number, and an e-mail address;
- A statement that the copyright infringement is not authorized and that the request to remove the copyrighted work is in good faith; and
- A statement by you, with language that includes “under penalty of perjury,” that the information included in the infringement removal is accurate.
Upon receipt of a copyright infringement notification, we will take whatever steps are required to remove the copyrighted content from the website or the services.
Except as otherwise indicated, all source coding, databases, functionalities, software, graphic designs, and media of any kind ( e.g. audio, video, text, photos, etc.), content, trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrights are considered to be intellectual and proprietary information (“intellectual property”). Such intellectual information is under our ownership and protected by local, state, national, and international laws and will be defended.
No intellectual property is permitted to be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without our express prior written permission.
You, as a user of the website or any of its services, agree to the following:
- Any information used for registration purposes, if required, must be submitted in an accurate and completed manner;
- If any information should change regarding your account, you agree to change it in a timely fashion;
- You have the legal capacity to understand, agree with, and comply with this Agreement;
- That you are not considered a minor in the jurisdiction where you reside or are accessing the website or its services;
- That you will not access the website or its services through the use of bots, scripts, or any other use than the traditional manner as is intended; and
- That you will use the website and its services in an authorized and legal manner in accordance with this Agreement.
In regard to any of the information submitted by you, if it should be deemed inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the website or account and any future intended use.
If our website allows the creation of a user account of any type, you agree to be responsible for safeguarding its information including account data, connected e-mails, passwords, and any other personal information located therein. If you are made aware of any breach of unauthorized use of the account, to notify us as soon as possible. Furthermore, you agree not to disclose any password created with any 3rd party other than secured services used to assist with saving passwords on your behalf.
If the creation of a username is allowed when making an account, such username must be appropriate for public viewing and not violate any trademark, copyright, or other protected names or marks.
User Submissions & Content
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the website (“submissions”) provided by you is public and is not considered confidential unless otherwise stated. Upon submissions posted on the website, it becomes our exclusive property along with all intellectual property rights which may be used by us for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, and without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
With the posting of your submissions, you agree to waive any rights to such submissions and acknowledge their transfer to us. In addition, you agree that after the posting of such submissions, there is no recourse. Therefore, you may not delete submissions to use them on another platform for your benefit or to reclaim their rights.
Our website or services may allow you to chat, make postings (available for public or private viewing), or other communication functionalities, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials on the website, including but not limited to, text, writings, video, audio, photos, graphics, comments, suggestions, personal information or other material ( collectively known as the “content”). Content may be viewable by other users or the general public. As such, any content transmitted by you may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make any content available on the website, you are accepting that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance of displaying your content to be widely available for accessing, downloading, or copying does not infringe your or its proprietary rights, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, confidential information or moral rights of a 3rd party;
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consent, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, and other users of the website, to use your content in any manner deemed reasonable;
- You have the written consent, release, or permission of each and every identifiable individual in your content to use their name or likeness;
- Your content is not false, inaccurate, or misleading to the detriment of other users, the website, or any 3rd party;
- Your content is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, used for promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation;
- Your content is not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, considered harassment, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us);
- Your content does not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or verbally abuse other users or us;
- Your content is not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any user or individual or promotes violence against a specific person or class of people;
- Your content does not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Your content does not violate any privacy-related concerns or the publicity rights of any 3rd party;
- Your content does not include offensive comments related to groups of race, national origin, gender, relationship status, familial status, religion, sexual preference, or physical handicap; and
- Your content does not link to material that violates any of the aforementioned provisions of this section or this Agreement.
By posting your content on our website, you grant us the right and license to use, modify and publicly perform, display, reproduce, and distribute such content. You retain any and all of your rights to any content you submit, post, or display and are responsible for protecting those rights. This license includes the right for us to make your content available to other users of the website, 3rd parties, and to the general public, with or without your consent.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
To ensure the best experience for all users of our website and services, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to do the following:
- To monitor our website, services, and any other content for violations by users of this Agreement;
- To take appropriate actions against our users, including legal action, for those who may have violated this Agreement or have attempted to defraud or cause harm to other users;
- To refuse, restrict, limit, disable, or remove any and all files and content which, due to excessive size limits or other properties, are burdensome to our systems or other users; and
- To otherwise manage our website and services in such a way as to protect our rights and property and to encourage the optimal running of said websites and services.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including any of our subsidiaries, agents, or affiliates and our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any 3rd party due to or arising out of the following:
- Our content;
- Use of the website or any of our services;
- Not able to use the website or any of our services;
- Any breach of this Agreement;
- Any beach of representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement;
- Any violation of the rights of a 3rd party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; and
- Any overt harmful act toward any other user of the website or its services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We agree to use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
When accessing the website or any of its services, sending e-mails, online forms, e-signatures, or any type or kind of electronic records or communication, you consent that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you in such manner satisfies any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing. You hereby agree that the use of such electronic means will be regarded as sufficient and be viewed as the same as its physical counterpart. Furthermore, you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: hello[at]marieandmartin.com
This Agreement and any policies or operating rules posted by us, on the website, or through any services or in respect to such constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between you, as a user, and us, as a company. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law in accordance with the jurisdiction where we are located and to the protections that you, as a user, are entitled to in your jurisdiction. We reserve the right to assign any or all of our liabilities, services, and obligations to another party at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision, section, clause, or part of this Agreement is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that said portion of this Agreement is determined to be severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining language.
It is understood that this Agreement does not create a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship between you and us, the website, or any of its services. You agree that this Agreement will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted and published on the website for your review. Therefore, you agree to waive any and all defenses that may have been assumed under this Agreement and the lack of signing by any party hereto. If this Agreement has been translated, you agree that its original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.